The partners envisioned a better model for IT consulting so they combined their enhanced, proven practices and created Triumphus.
- Transformational Projects/Programs
- Regulatory Compliance
- Business Continuity/ Disaster Recovery
- IT Infrastructure
- Consumer Health
- PhD, International Relations/Econometrics – Claremont Graduate University, Peter F. Drucker and Masatoshi Ito Graduate School of Management
- MAIS, Economics – Claremont Graduate University, Peter F. Drucker and Masatoshi Ito Graduate School of Management
- BS, Political Science – Sam Houston State University
Surviving the Business Storm Cycle
Have you ever watched a company implode? It happens to the best of companies. If you’re on the outside looking in, you may say to yourself, “ Wow! Somebody did something wrong!” And if you’re on the inside looking out, you’re probably beating your head against the wall, trying to figure out what went wrong. Most times, though, the truth is this: no one did anything wrong. In fact, a lot of people probably did a lot of things right. So why do perfectly healthy businesses suddenly start slipping downward?